ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery.&42;It performs this by 5 main functions:
- 1) Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).*
- 2) Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and thereby improve vascular function and blood flow.*
- 3) Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- 4) Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).*
- 5) Rapidly replenishes PCr (phoso-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.*
ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade (USP) with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research suggests a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
|Serving Size: (1 Scoop) 2g|
|Servings Per Container40|
|Citrulline Malate||2 g||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Allergen Warning: Produced in a facility that also handles milk, soy and fish.|
Directions For Citrulline Malate 2:1: Take 1 scoop (2g) ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
Warnings: Not recommended for anyone under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a healthcare provider if you have been treated for or diagnosed with a medical condition, or if you are using any medication. Use only as directed. Do not use if seal under cap is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. ALLERGEN WARNING: Produced in a facility that also handles Milk, Soy and Fish products.