Game-Changer, Genius, Revolutionary, Next-Level: These are adjectives thrown around constantly by supplement companies, for every product release. Everything is the next best thing, till it isn’t- you hear these claims so often, they get diluted a little more with each new pre-workout released on the market. Talk is cheap- results are everything- is your “concentrated” pre-workout a diluted mess of clumpy flavors, fillers, and ingredients that you have never heard of? Applied Nutriceuticals wants to change this- we are taking the “fluff” completely out of pre-workout supplementation with a concept so innovative and potent that it will be copied for years to come. Want to add 3-5 more reps to each set, and 25-50 lbs. to each major lift- do I have your attention now? Get to the source, and get rid of the flavored crap- get UNCUT™ from Applied Nutriceuticals. UNCUT™ is 90 capsules of raw motivation in a bottle- a pre-workout pill that provides intense stimulation and focus, while providing animal physical neuromuscular strength- accomplished through a completely unique formulation. With Uncut™, Applied Nutriceuticals is the first company to actually pay attention to ingredient half-lives when formulating a pre-workout- and it will truly take your workout to a whole new level of intensity- F^&K 1 more rep, get 5!! UNCUT™ delivers concentrated contraction within every working muscle fiber (and we mean EVERY fiber) to deliver strength and intense pumps! Your days of shoveling mounds of clumpy, foul-tastiing pre-workout powder into a shaker cup and chugging it down are over- get to the source: pure, potent, no-nonsense: UNCUT™.
Frequently Asked Questions
4. What is a normal dose for Uncut™, and is there a dosage that should never be exceeded? The normal dosage for Uncut™ is 1-3 capsules; 1 capsule for smaller individuals, and people who are not very tolerant to stimulants, 2-3 capsules for stim-tolerant individuals and people who weigh over 200 lbs. ***Do not exceed 5 capsules daily***
5. Uncut™ doesn’t contain arginine, or nitrates, but still provides a strong pump, why does it do this? Uncut™ provides a pump through the selective stimulation of â2 adrenoceptors, which have been shown in research to increase nitric oxide levels and vasodilation in skeletal muscle; Uncut™ also heightens sensitivity to nitric oxide, and allows for levels of cyclic AMP and cyclic GMP in smooth muscle to remain elevated through phosphodiasterase inhibition; all of these characteristics are helpful in increasing blood flow to skeletal muscle and allowing for greater pumps during your workout.
6. Does Uncut™ contain 1,3 DMAA? And will it be as strong as products that contain 1,3 DMAA? Uncut™ does not contain 1,3 DMAA; and yes, it is as strong or stronger in terms of energy compared to products that contain 1,3 DMAA.
7. Is Uncut™ NCAA-compliant? No, it contains a banned stimulant; all stimulants including caffeine are banned by the NCAA.
8. I have a medical condition, should I check with my doctor before I take Uncut™? Yes, always consult your doctor before beginning any supplement regimen.
9. How quickly will I see results from Uncut™? Uncut’s™ effects on energy enhancement occur within 20-30 minutes; generally strength and rep increases from the product occur within the first couple workouts after beginning Uncut™.
10. Can I stack my normal pre-workout product with Uncut™? No, we do not recommend this- due to the unique properties of Uncut™ this will not be necessary.
11. Will Uncut™ help me burn body fat as well? Yes, several of the ingredients are useful for lipolysis.
Take 1-3 capsules 20-30 minutes pre-workout with 12 oz. of water. For best results take without food. Start with the lower recommended dose and increase until desired effect is reached. Do not exceed 5 capsules daily.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years or older. Before using this product, seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart attack, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAO-B inhibitor or any other prescription or over the counter medication. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration or exposed to excessive heat. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur or if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving size. This product contains stimulants such as caffeine and should not be used by individuals who are sensitive or wishing to eliminate such products from their diet. Before beginning any weight loss program, consult your health care provider.
12. Do I take Uncut™ with food, or on an empty stomach? Taking Uncut™ on an empty stomach is optimal, but it can be taken with food; however, food will lessen the effects, at least somewhat.
13. Can I take Uncut™ other times during the day, just for an energy boost? This is not recommended because of the strength of Uncut™, plus, the effects of Uncut™ tend to diminish with time if overused; Black Cats® is a better option for an additional energy boost during the day.
14. What can I stack with Uncut™ with? Uncut™ can be used with Drive® or NO Uptake™ during a workout for extreme pumps, as there are ingredients in Drive that will potentiate the effects of Uncut™. Uncut™ can be stacked successfully with any Applied Nutriceuticals product, as long as it is used in a pre-workout capacity.
15. Are there any other products that I should not take with Uncut™? Avoid other strong stimulants while taking Uncut™- and this entails other pre-workout powders that contain stimulants.
16. How much water should I drink per day while taking Uncut™? Try to drink at least 100 oz. of water per day while taking Uncut™; research has documented that a hydrated muscle is a much stronger muscle.