Mass Tech by MuscleTech
7 lb(s)MASS-TECH® – More Protein, Better-Quality Calories, Bigger Results!
New MASS-TECH® is an advanced muscle mass gainer designed for any individual that has a tough time adding size, is in their bulking phase and/or wants to break through their strength plateaus. Power-packed with 80 grams of protein and 1170 mass-producing calories when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk, this potently superior formula is enhanced with proven anabolic drivers for rapid mass gain and strength!
- Better-Quality Calories Designed for the HardgainerMASS-TECH® is the most versatile weight gainer available, which can be taken once daily or split into two separate half servings. The new, powerful formula now delivers a massive 1170 calories derived from high-quality protein and quickly digested carbohydrates, as well as specialized fats.
- More Protein per Serving Than Other Weight Gainers
New and improved formula features an 80-gram multi-phase protein system, when mixed with2 cups of skim milk that supplies fast, medium and slow-digesting proteins. The multi-phase protein system provides critical amino acids to the body at varying speeds for extended delivery of amino acids in the blood.
- More BCAAs and L-Leucine per Serving Than Other Weight Gainers
The formula's protein dose when mixed with 2 cups of skim milk supplies a massive 7 grams of L-leucine and 13 grams of BCAAs, which help fuel your skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and help to reduce the amount of protein breakdown.
- Added Amino Acids for Enhanced Effects
Beyond the key ingredients it supplies, MASS-TECH® also provides additional ingredients, such as a 3-gram dose of L-alanine. L-alanine is the second most used amino acid after L-leucine in protein synthesis. It has even been noted to play a role in glucose production for useable energy. The formula also delivers a 3-gram dose of glycine, an amino acid that may help in the formation of many other biological compounds in the body, such as proteins and creatine. Taurine was also included as it's the second-most abundant amino acid found in muscle, after glutamine, and aids cell volumization.
- Build Strength Faster
Unlike other leading gainers that contain little to no creatine, MASS-TECH® delivers a 10-gram clinically validated dose to increase strength fast.
- Help Replenish Glycogen Stores
Supplies 168 grams of carbohydrates through a multi-phase carb complex to both spike insulin, quickly shuttling creatine into the muscle, and promote muscle glycogen replenishment, helping to put the body into an anabolic state.
- Formulated with Omega-Rich Fats
- Get More for Your MoneyUnlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Best-In-Class TasteEvery flavor won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against the leading competitors.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix 1 serving(5 scoops) with 16 oz. of water or skim milk and consume either in the morning, between meals or post-workout. If preferred, you can consume1/2 serving twice daily. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Multi-Phase Carb Complex (Glucose Polymers, Isomaltulose, Oat Bran, Amaranth, Quinoa, Buckwheat, Millet, Chia), Multi-Phase Protein System (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate), Omega-Rich Blend ([Sunflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Mono- & Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherols (as Preservative)], Medium Chain Triglycerides), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame-Potassium, Salt, Sucralose, L-GLutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)
Store in a cool dry place (60°F to 80°F).
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
SEE MANUFACTURER'S LABEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION AND SUPPLEMENT FACTS PANEL.
Contains Milk, Egg, Wheat and Soy Ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes peanut ingredients.
Distributed by Iovate Health Sciences U.S.A. Inc. 1105 North Market Street, Suite 1330, Wilmington, DE 19801