Cytomax® Performance Drink is made for a different brand of athlete. Its blend of complex carbohydrates and sugars work to sustain energy, so you can train harder, build stamina, and achieve superior results - Proven Results!
BEAT THE BURN
Exclusive to Cytomax products, Alpha-L-PolyLactate™ is a proprietary energy source proven to provide energy longer and faster. Cytomax lowers acid in muscles, which prevents burning and cramping during training and helps reduce soreness and speed recovery.
In a University Study, the Alpha-L-Polylactate found in Cytomax was shown to: Provide Energy 3X Faster and 3X More Efficiently Than Glucose. This breakthrough allowed athletes competing in a long hard ride
(90 minutes at 65% VO2max) to sprint 22% longer
on Cytomax than when consuming another popular sport drink.
Simply put, Cytomax outperforms the competition - so you can outperform yours.
Cytomax is our most scientifically advanced complex carbohydrate, electrolyte performance energy drink. Ensures proper hydration, steady energy and reduced fatigue during exercise.*
Benefits of using Cytomax:
- Beats The Burn*: Cytomax's patented alpha L-Polylactate buffers lactic acid production in your muscles, reducing the "burn" during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.*
- Steady Energy*: Complex carbs stabilize blood sugar during exercise - no sugar crash*
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants reduce exercise-induced free radical effects to muscle cells*
- Oxygen Delivery*: Succinates enhance oxygen delivery exercise, reducing perceived exertion and minimizing muscle damage*
- Cellular Balance*: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise*
- Low Osmoality*: Ensures fluid reaches your muscles quickly - as fast as water!*
- Natural Herbal "Lift": (in Tangy Orange, Go Grape and Peachy Keen flavors only) Reduces your perceived effort so you can push harder
Best ways to use Cytomax:
- Before/During: Mix 1-1 1/2 scoops of Cytomax per 16 ounces of water to ensure a proper carbohydrate solution. Drink about 15 minutes before training and consistently during your workout. To ensure proper hydration, drink 32 ounces per hour of exercise.
- After: Drink a post-workout bottle for recovery and rehydration.*
Mix 1 scoop (25g) into 10-12 fl oz water or 2 scoops (50g) into 20-24 fl oz water. Begin drinking 15 minutes before exercise. Drink 5 oz every 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts †Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 27
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||0||-|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g||7%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate)||50 mcg||40%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)||120 mg||5%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Succinate)||6 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Succinate)||14 mg||4%|
|Advanced Carbohydrate System||22 g||-|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Succinate)||60 mg||2%|
Advanced Carbohydrate System
(Maltodextrin, crystalline fructose, dextrose, alpha-L-Polylactate)
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Ingredients: Advanced Carbohydrate System (Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-L-Polylactate), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, L-Alanine, L-Glutamine, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Turmeric Powder (Added for Color), Stevia (Rebiana).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat and eggs.