Bio-Gro's introduction to the sports nutrition market sets the stage to change everything you thought you knew about protein use and protein synthesis and its role in your ability to develop muscle.
What is Bio-Gro™?
How does Bio-Gro work?
What are Bio-Active Peptides?
The engineered Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP's) found only in Bio-Gro use a patented manufacturing method, whereby cleaved protein fragments are extracted from the highest grade bovine colostrums, which are then centrifugated and micro-concentrated to form a low molecular weight, highly bioavailable powder, yielding an exact concentration of bioactive:
Why should I use Bio-Gro?
1. More concentrated. A more concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides means less out-of-pocket expense for you, compared to regular protein powders. That is because one small scoop (1.5 grams) of Bio-Gro contains the equivalent bio-actives as 25 grams of whey protein concentrate. That makes Bio-Gro nearly half the cost, on a serving-per-serving basis, of regular whey protein powders.
2. More convenient. Unlike bulky tablets and flavored powders, Bio-Gro is an unflavored powder in its raw form that is virtually tasteless. Though it doesn't mix well in plain water, it does mix easily into almost everything else—from your protein shake to pre-workout to amino drink, and even in soft foods like yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal, and more.
3. More scientific research. There are over 32 published clinical studies that back up the demonstrated benefits of the primary ingredient in Bio-Gro. And more importantly, these studies were conducted mostly on well-trained athletes, participants who traditionally show less positive effects compared to untrained individuals.
4. More expert opinions. There hasn't been a supplement we can think of, to date, that has had more PhD-sports nutrition experts who independently support and validate the science and effects supporting the primary ingredient in Bio-Gro. Including such highly reputable names as Chris Lockwood, PhD; Jeffrey Stout, PhD; Jay Hoffman, PhD; and David Sandler, ABD-PhD.
5. Highest quality and banned-substance tested . Because iSatori controls the domestic source of our ingredient and has engineered the first micro-concentrated, low molecular weight Bio-Active Peptides found in Bio-Gro, you can trust and count on every batch being of the highest quality and consistency; and what's more, each batch is tested and certified free of any banned substances (via Informed Choice™), and is GRAS certified, HALAL, Kosher, and produced in a certified GMP (good manufacturing practice) facility right here in the USA.
Who should use Bio-Gro?
Can women use Bio-Gro?
How do I use Bio-Gro?
What does Bio-Gro taste like?
How do I use Bio-Gro?
Bio-Gro is an unflavored powder that's easy to use. Simply mix one scoop (1.5 grams), two times a day, in liquid (such as a protein shake, pre-workout, or amino drink, etc.) and thoroughly agitate or blend. Although clumping is likely if stirred in plain water, you can also mix Bio-Gro into your favorite soft foods like yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, etc. Bio-Gro can be taken with or without food. For optimal results, follow the bodyweight dosage chart:
What can I expect from using it?
Therefore, Bio-Gro should be used daily and consistently over time, just as you would food or other sources of protein. And better yet, so far as the anecdotal reports suggests, the more you use, the better and more profound its effects.
Are there any scientific studies to support Bio-Gro?
Are there any banned substances in Bio-Gro?
If I have more questions, who can I contact?
It’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before. Why? Because until today, this newly developed product category—called Bio-Active Peptides (or BAP’s for short)—has never existed in sports nutrition. It’s not a pre-workout. It’s not a protein. It’s not an amino drink. It’s not a Test booster. It’s an entirely new category, for building muscle.
iSatori has custom engineered and patented the first and most technically advanced, low molecular weight, micro-concentrated form of Bio-Active Peptides found only in Bio-Gro. These custom BAP’s are designed to provide a supra-physiological effect that, once consumed, signals the body to amplify its natural protein synthesis process, helping you develop lean muscle and recover faster from intense workouts, far more than you can on your own. Basically, you can think of Bio-Gro as “fertilizer for your muscles.”
The science is equally as strong as the anecdotal evidence. That’s because these custom BAP’s are engineered using a patented manufacturing method, yielding a micro-concentrated form of a low molecular weight, highly bioavailable powder, comprised of precise ratios of Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP’s); Growth Factors (IgF, TGF beta-2, EGF, PDGF); Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA); Lactoferrin; and Fibroblast-GF.
These are the essential BAP’s needed to cause the body to send a stronger signal from the muscle cell to “call for” protein synthesis and then enable the muscle cell to accelerate, or amplify, its rate of protein synthesis, thereby helping us build new lean muscle and speed recovery after intense weight training, much faster than under normal circumstances or no matter how much protein you consume. It’s easy to see that Bio-Gro is truly the “game-changer” we’ve all been waiting for.