Generally, the market is made up of two categories of fat burners: stimulant based, and stimulant free.
Each category has it's place, but we realized a huge category was missing. We wanted to bring the best of both worlds all rolled into one product...Alpha-T2.
Alpha-T2 is a caffeine free product that gives a smooth warm feel, and lasts for hours. Finally you can take a thermo that gives a strong feel without being overwhelmed by caffeine, or better, you can still enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
Each bottle of Alpha-T2 provides a full month supply.
Directions: To assess tolerance begin by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule 6-8 hours later. Once tolerance is determined take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule 6-8 hours later on an empty stomach if needed. For best results do not eat or drink anything with carbohydrates for 30 minutes after doses. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HR PERIOD.
Warning: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. It is designed for individuals interested in bodybuilding who generally do not have health problems. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product, especially if you are taking any prescription, over the counter medication, dietary supplement product or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, or any other medication or product. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and immediately consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Enjoy The Revolution….More To Come From PES.
1. Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, et al. Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Int J Obes. 1991 May;15(5):305-315
2. Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-594
3. Flechtner-Mors M, Jenkinson CP, Alt A, et al. In vivo alpha(1)-adrenergic lipolytic activity in subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese subjects. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 Apr;301(1):229-233
4. Partial agonist properties of rauwolscine and yohimbine for the inhibition of adenylyl cyclase by recombinant human 5-HT1A receptors. Arthur et al (1993) Biochem Pharmacol 45;2337.
5. Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats. Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A. Dipartimento diChimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Life Sci. 1998;62(26):2369-77.
6. Metabolic effects of thyroid hormone derivatives. Moreno M, de Lange P, Lombardi A, Silvestri E, Lanni A, Goglia F. Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Università degli Studi del Sannio, Via Port'Arsa, Benevento, Italy. Thyroid. 2008 Feb;18(2):239-53.