Nighttime Anabolic Cascade Triggers Muscle Growth!
Training takes place in the gym, but you also grow at night when you are sleeping. MHP’s research team has developed a nighttime anabolic activator, Cyclin-GF. Our research revealed that it is not one event, one ingredient or one hormone that maximizes the nighttime muscle fiber growth process. There are multiple events that occur in a series and require a cascade of nutritive substrates and promoters to initiate the process and keep it moving along for maximum muscle growth.
The process begins with the nocturnal stimulation of GH and IGF-1 followed by peak IGF-2 and testosterone production. Also important is the suppression of cortisol and other growth arrestors. Cyclin-GF is formulated to put you in a deep anabolic REM sleep to trigger the optimal anabolic hormonal cascade so you can literally grow more while you sleep.
GROW WHILE YOU SLEEP
The development of CYCLIN-GF by MHP scientists is considered by industry experts to be one of the biggest breakthroughs ever in muscle building supplementation. CYCLIN-GF is undisputedly the most science based “Anabolic Muscle Activator” on the market. Inspired by Nobel Prize winning research, MHP’s product development team utilizes new discoveries in muscle fiber cell growth and replenishment to trigger the ideal nighttime anabolic hormonal cascade. Cyclin-GF’s advanced technology helps stimulate muscle growth while you sleep.
Nobel Prize Winning Research Unveils Bodybuilding’s Biggest Breakthroughs:
• Stored deep within muscle tissue is a vast supply of millions and millions of Muscle Precursor Cells (MPCs).
• Many of these Muscle Precursor Cells (MPCs) are in a silent or “sleeping” state. Most of them remain inactive and never develop into muscle fibers.
• Increasing the number of “activated” Muscle Precursor Cells can greatly increase the potential for muscle growth.
• Once activated these millions of Muscle Precursor Cells begin dividing and forming pools of myoblast cells that are programmed to become muscle fibers (myofibers).
• Moreover, MPCs that are activated typically don’t achieve maturity due to inadequate nutritive activation, growth promoting factors, suboptimal anabolic conditions and high levels of undesirable muscle cell suppressing arrestor substances.
• Under the ideal anabolic conditions, these MPCs can enter required stages of development to form into muscle fibers.
• The ideal time for MPC activation and creating the ideal hormonal landscape for the development into mature muscle tissue is at night.
• Until now, bodybuilders have only been tapping into a fraction of their muscle building potential. MHP’s R&D team uncovered the secret of how to activate these MPCs and promote the anabolic internal environment necessary to carry them through the vital growth phases needed to stimulate them to develop into large mature muscle fibers.
Nighttime MPC Activation Sparks Muscle Growth!
When MHP researchers examined the critical growth rate factors needed to occur in order to activate and develop a Muscle Precursor Cell into a fully-grown muscle cell, they found that the greatest window of opportunity resided at night. They found a relationship between sleep quantity and quality and the anabolic cascade of hormones needed to grow new muscle.
Because of its unique ability to manipulate a cascade of anabolic hormones and co-factors, CYCLIN-GF helps induce deep REM sleep and provokes MPC activation and maturation to build new muscle tissue.
CYCLIN-GF is a scientific breakthrough of massive proportions. Until now, you’ve only been tapping into a small portion of your muscle building potential, because within your body are millions of inactive Muscle Precursor Cells. Imagine the impact awakening these millions of MPCs and allowing them to develop into mature muscle fibers will have on your muscle growth and strength gains. Through the development of CYCLIN-GF, MHP’s research team has uncovered the secret of how to activate these MPCs and promote the anabolic internal environment necessary to stimulate Muscle Precursor Cell activation and carry them through the vital full phase muscle growth cycle needed to achieve enhanced muscle fiber maturity. Never before has any supplement been able to activate Muscle Precursor Cells and carry them through the full phase muscle growth cycle to generate enormous new gains in muscle mass. CYCLIN-GF is your key to unlocking this muscle building phenomenon. It’s time to wake up the millions of sleeping Muscle Precursor Cells and stimulate them to grow into mature full blown massive muscles.
New Nighttime Full Phase Growth Cycle Technology Targets Muscle Precursor Cells
Based on MHP’s and Nobel Prize winning research in physiology, the secret of Muscle Precursor Cell activation and the key controlling factors needed to achieve “new” muscle fiber maturity was ultimately uncovered and became an important scientific advancement. Our new understanding of the Muscle Precursor Cell phenomenon is what prompted the development of this new technology in CYCLIN-GF. Based on the new body of research data about MPCs, it was determined that the muscle cell growth process involves a nutrient-hormone driven series of metabolic events that creates the proper stimulus and nocturnal nutritive-hormonal internal environment necessary for the activation and maturation of MPCs into larger mature muscle cells. It was after this discovery that the MHP research team realized that a highly specialized technological advance was necessary to carry an MPC through the four stages necessary to develop a fully mature new muscle cell.
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules with water before bed. Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Protect from heat, light and moisture.
Nutrition Facts †
Serving Size 4 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
|Zinc (as Monomethionine and Asparate)
|Full Phase Muscle Precursor Cell Growth Factors
|*percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Blue No. 1 and Titanium Dioxide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†Nutritions Facts are a simulation of the product "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
Keep out of reach of children. Contains soy and salmon. Consult with your physician before using this product. Do not take this Product if you have a medical condition including, but not limited to, diabetes, heart disease, psychological disorder, prostate hypertrophy or hormonal abnormalities. Consult with your physician if you are taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors or other prescriptions drugs. This product should not be used by women or males under the age of 18.
What are the benefits of CYCLIN-GF?
Cyclin-GF will activate the millions upon millions of MPCs (Muscle Precursor Cells) and stimulate muscle growth that was never possible before. This will keep your body in a higher anabolic state for a longer period of time while you are sleeping.
How does it work?
The following ingredients stimulate these fibers to activate while your body is at rest. This is when your body recovers and grows the most.
1. Full Phase Muscle Precursor Cell Growth Factors (1135.5mg)
• Alpha-GPC (L-Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine Hydrate)
• Tongkat Ali 50:1 Extract (Eurycoma Longifolia Jack)
• 5-HTP (Griffonia Simlicifolia Seed Extract)
• Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract
2. Cell Cycle Arrest Inhibitors: 3′,4′,5′,6-Tetrahydroxyflavan-3-Ol
• Humulus Lupulus
3. DNA Checkpoint Clearance Factors
• Deoxyribonucleic Acid
• Ribonucleic Acid
• Uncaria Tomentosa
Who should take it?
Anyone looking to increase their anabolic state by allowing muscle fibers to grow that were never activated before. This allows more muscle growth as you sleep.
How should I take it?
Take 4 capsules with water before bed.
Did you know?
Aside from triggering dormant muscle fibers, athletes stay in a deeper REM sleep as well.