MOST COST EFFECTIVE CREATINE ESTER ON THE MARKET CHECK OUT OUR PRICE! COMPARE AND SAVE
Creatine E2 contains 1500 mg. of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI per serving. No fancy, over complicated write-ups, this product speaks for itself.
Creatine E2 is a cost effective, convenient means of gaining the benefits of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI at an exceptional price.
Creatine E2 Highlights:
* Superior Absorption and Bioavailability
* Up to 40 times more potent than regular creatine monohydrate
* No need for dextrose intake associated with many other creatine products on the market. (Dextrose, while useful for some, is still a sugar, and can lead to increased fat storage.)
* No need for a loading phase
* Excellent Feedback from Previous Creatine ‘non-responders’*
User Feedback Indicates:
* Increased Lean Muscle Gains
* Increases Strength
* Increased Endurance
* Improved Recovery
* Excellent ‘Pumps’
* NO Fat Storage or Bloating
What is Creatine E2?
Creatine E2 contains Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI, which is creatine monohydrate with an ester attached. Esters are organic compounds that are formed by esterfication – the reaction of carboxylic acid and alcohols.
Why Creatine E2?
Although many studies indicate that creatine monohydrate is effective at increasing lean muscle tissue, strength, and athletic performance, it does have its downfalls. That is where the concept comes into play of taking a good thing and making it better. By accentuating the positives and targeting eliminating the negatives of creatine monohydrate, Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI is vastly becoming the ‘way to go’ in creatine supplementation.
Advantages of Creatine E2 (Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI) Over Creatine Monohydrate:
* Creatine Monohydrate absorbs poorly and large amounts must be ingested to achieve maximum results. Creatine’s effectiveness is dependant upon the cells ability to absorb it. The poor absorption rate of creatine monohydrate requires users to ingest large amounts of creatine monohydrate to achieve desired results.
* Creatine E2 – due to the higher absorption rate of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI, the daily dosage is much lower than with regular monohydrate. This is because the attachment of the ester allows more creatine to enter into cells.
* Due to the absorption issues with creatine monohydrate, some individuals do not experience results from it regardless of the dosage used. These individuals are nicknamed creatine ‘non-responders’.
* Because of the higher absorption rate of Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI, many individuals that were considered creatine ‘non-responders’ can now experience the results from creatine that they heard people talk about, but never experienced themselves. This is somewhat intertwined with the above point on the difference in absorption between creatine monohydrate and Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI.
* Creatine Monohydrate tends to cause fluid retention and ‘creatine bloat’. This is because creatine draws water into the muscle cell, and because much of the ingested amount of creatine monohydrate is not absorbed, unabsorbed creatine sits outside of the target cell with the water.
* Creatine E2, because it contains Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI generally does not cause the fluid retention and ‘creatine bloat’ associated with creatine monohydrate. In simple terms, since more of the creatine is passing into the cell, less unabsorbed creatine sits outside of it.
* Many creatine monohydrate products are loaded with dextrose or are recommended to be used with dextrose containing beverages. Dextrose is a simple sugar, and although beneficial for some individuals, can lead to fat storage. Dextrose is added to or recommended to take with creatine monohydrate in many cases because due to the poor absorption of creatine monohydrate, dextrose is used to create and insulin spike to shuttle more creatine into the muscle cells. The down side to this is obvious in that it is being done with a sugar.
* No dextrose is needed with Creatine E2 because there is no absorption issue to try to combat through the use of dextrose in pertaining to Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI.
Creatine E2 – Changing the way you think of creatine. Forever.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Serving per Container: 120 cap size – 60; 240 cap size – 120
Amount per Serving:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCI – 1500 mg.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules (with 8 to 16 ounces of water) 2 to 3 times daily, including non-training days. For best results, consume 2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes prior to and immediately following your workout. If you consume 3 servings daily, consume the other serving spaced out 8 hours before or after your workout. On non-training days, space servings out evenly throughout the day.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Consult a healthcare professional if you have heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other physical and/or psychiatric conditions. Keep stored in a cool dry place away from children.