The Best In Protein. The Best in Taste. You Get The Best of Both Worlds
Delicious ''Candy-Bar'' Taste, Voted #1
Eat-Smart has a delicious ''candy-bar'' taste that starts with rich, creamy dark chocolate covering moist, chewy whey crisps, layered with oooey, gooey caramel and real, fresh-roasted peanuts. One bite and you'll discover why, in consumer taste-tests, it was the overwhelming taste champion, even when compared to some of the most popular protein bars on the market. Don't let the candy-bar taste fool you… Eat-Smart's nutritional profile is unmatched (click the ingredients tab to read the ingredients).
The Fastest, Purest, Most Advanced Protein
Eat-Smart is packed with 27 grams of ultra-premium protein, powered by ''Whey Hydrolysates,'' the purest and most bioavailable source of protein available. Hydrolyzing is a process by which intact proteins are carefully broken down into smaller fragments, called micro-fraction peptides. As a result, the protein now has faster delivery and is utilized easier (than regular whey) to help you build a superior body.
An Ideal ''Meal'' to Feed Your Healthy Muscles, Anytime
The decadent taste and most advanced protein makes Eat-Smart whey protein bars ideal to eat first thing in the morning, before workouts, and certainly immediately following your workout—when your hard-working muscles benefit most from a fast-acting protein like the Whey Hydrolysates found only in Eat-Smart!
Proceeds of Eat-Smart® proudly support the Eddie-Lin McAteer Scholarship Fund This fund is very dear to our heart, because of the overly generous heart displayed by Lin McAteer, a representative of Europa Sports, who unexpectedly died in car accident in 2008. In his honor, this fund was set up to help kids, just as he did, to further their education in College -- based mainly on the character they possess, as well as athleticism, academics and financial need. iSatori, through its sales of the Eat-Smart® Whey Protein Bars, proudly support the Eddie-Lin Scholarship Fund, and have committed to donate a percentage of their proceeds to every sale of Eat-Smart. For more information, visit www.isatoritech.com/eatsmartbar
What does an Eat-Smart® bar taste like?
Eat-Smart has a delicious ''candy-bar'' taste that starts with rich, creamy dark chocolate covering moist, chewy whey crisps, layered with oooey, gooey caramel and real fresh-roasted peanuts. One bite, and you'll discover why, in consumer taste-tests, it was the overwhelming taste champion, even when compared to some of the most popular bars on the market. But don't let the taste fool you—it has a nutritional profile to match (click on the ingredients tab above to read the ingredients).
What makes the Eat-Smart bar so different from all of the other protein bars?
Let's start with the fact that our Eat-Smart bar is packed with 27 grams of ultra-premium protein, powered by ''Whey Protein Hydrolosates'' (the purest and most bioavailable source of protein); and, as countless ''raving fans'' have told us, it's undeniably the best-tasting protein bar you can find. Eat-Smart is truly the best of both worlds—the best in protein, and the best in taste.
What's inside an Eat-Smart bar that makes it so healthy for you?
Don't let the candy-bar-like taste fool you… the Eat-Smart bar's nutritional profile is unmatched: packed with the highest quality proteins, good, healthy carbs, vitamins and minerals, and high in fiber… And just as important as what it contains is what it doesn't: you'll find very little sugar alcohols and no gelatin proteins, unhealthy hydrogenated oils, aspartame, or high-fructose corn syrup.
Why are Whey Protein Hydrolysates the ''Powered By'' choice of protein in Eat-Smart bar?
The Hydrolyzed protein, found in Eat-Smart whey protein bars, have been isolated to remove the excess fat, lactose, cholesterol, and carbohydrates… leaving a premium protein source that's ultra-pure, more quickly digested and absorbed, and packed with the vital amino acids to help you build a superior body.
What is ''Hydrolyzed'' protein and why is it superior to other sources of protein?
Hydrolyzing is a process by which intact proteins are carefully broken down into smaller fragments (called micro-fraction peptides). As a result, the protein now has faster delivery and is utilized easier by your body. This makes Eat-Smart whey protein bars ideal to eat first thing in the morning (they go great with a cup of coffee), before workouts, and certainly immediately following your workout—when your hard-working muscles benefit most from a fast-acting protein like the Hydrolysates found in Eat-Smart!
Are there any scientific studies on Whey Protein Hydrolysates?
Certainly! That's why we chose Whey Hydrolysates as the primary source of protein in our Eat-Smart bars. There has been an abundance of scientific evidence in recent years suggesting that faster-acting, more bioavailable proteins, like Hydrolysates, are much more efficient at inducing post-workout anabolism (the act of building muscle). The most prominent study to date demonstrated that a 35-gram dose of hydrolysate protein is, on average, 30% more effective in stimulating muscle anabolism than intact protein when measured over a six-hour period (Koopman et al., 2009).
Another impressive study (Tang, et al., 2009) suggested that ingestion of whey protein Hydrolysate results in a larger increase in blood amino acids and muscle anabolism compared to soy protein or casein—both at rest and after resistance exercise.
Buckley, et al. (2009), studied whether Hydrolyzed whey proteins speed recovery more effectively than intact (''regular'') whey protein, following eccentric exercise. The subjects in the study performed 100 maximal eccentric contractions of their knee extensors and then consumed either 25 grams of Hydrolyzed whey protein or intact whey protein. Not surprisingly, the whey protein Hydrolysate group recovered fully in six hours, while it remained suppressed in the intact whey protein group. The importance of such accelerated recovery cannot be understated because it is well known that increased muscle recovery is associated directly with enhanced muscle growth.
Yet another study (Cribb, et al., 2006) measured recreational male bodybuilders who supplemented their diets with either Hydrolyzed whey protein or casein (1.5 grams/kilogram of body weight/per day) for the duration of the study (10 weeks). The study found that the whey protein Hydrolysate group achieved substantially greater gains in muscle strength and lean body mass compared to the casein group. But that's not all… another study has found that whey protein Hydrolysate also enhances the effects of carbohydrate ingestion on post-exercise muscle glycogen resynthesis, as demonstrated by Morifuji, et al., 2009.
As you can see, these studies clearly demonstrate that a high-quality protein, namely Whey Hydrolysates found in Eat-Smart, are a better quality source of protein for accelerated recovery and superior muscular growth.
What is the best time to consume an Eat-Smart bar?
Because Eat-Smart is a meal replacement/protein bar and not just a ''snack,'' they are perfect any time you need a delicious, satisfying source of 27 grams of ultra-premium protein—for breakfast, before or after your workouts, or anytime you're on the go and hungry.
Does Eat-Smart contain lactose?
Though it contains dairy-based ingredients, Eat-Smart is essentially ''lactose-free'' because it contains less than one-half of a percent. On a percentage basis, our bar is 99% lactose free, so it should be suitable for anyone with lactose intolerance. That means, unlike other protein sources, after eating an Eat-Smart bar, you won't need to worry about having an upset stomach, gas, or feeling bloated.
Are Eat-Smart bars gluten free?
Yes. Though we are not certified to say our bar is entirely ''gluten-free,'' because the machinery we use to manufacture the Eat-Smart bar also processes other products which may contain gluten, so there is a chance of trace amounts. However, we can assure you that there are not any ingredients used in our Eat-Smart bar that contain gluten.
Are Eat-Smart bars certified Kosher?
Though many of the ingredients used to make an Eat-Smart bar are kosher-certified, the bars, as such, are not certified by a kosher certification body.
What is the primary source of fat in an Eat-Smart bar?
Eat-Smart bars are 100% free of any trans fats (the bad stuff!). What may surprise you is that half of the fat content is derived from real roasted peanuts—which are good, healthy fats your body can use. Aside from that, the remaining fats come from oils used to make the bar moist, chewy, and to serve as a natural preservative.
Are Eat-Smart bars safe for my kids to eat?
We can tell you from first-hand experience: the owner of iSatori (the makers of Eat-Smart) has three girls who LOVE eating their Eat-Smart bars. In fact, they eat one pretty much every day. And because we value the safety of our customers, just like our owner does his own family, we can assure you that our Eat-Smart bars are safe for adults and children to eat. Keep in mind, kids' nutritional needs are not that much different from ours, as adults, only in smaller portions. Because our Eat-Smart bars are larger, 80grams in size, you might find your kid can eat only half of the bar at a time.
Keep in mind, though, you should always check the label to look for any ingredients that may be of interest to you, especially for allergens (because Eat-Smart does contain peanuts); and just in case, you might want to consult your primary health-care professional with specific questions as they pertain to you. If you, or your doctor, have any questions, you/they can always call us directly at 1-303-215-9174.
Why is soy protein in your bar?
Whey protein (from Isolates, Concentrates, and Hydrolysates) is the predominant source of protein in our Eat-Smart bars. Eat-Smart does contain small amounts of soy protein, though, and in some cases soy has been used as a processing aid in the manufacture of some of the minor ingredients. Whereas some brands of protein bars use a manufacturing/labeling trick to ''pump up'' their protein content by using gelatin (an incomplete protein made from cows' hooves), we chose primarily to use only the highest quality, most bioavailable (''usable'') sources of protein, from whey.
How do I calculate the ''net carbohydrates'' in an Eat-Smart bar?
Counting net carbohydrates is based on the premise that certain carbohydrates contribute to increased blood glucose (sugar) levels, while others do not. Low carbohydrate diets (such as the Atkins diet) consider fiber, sugar alcohols, and other such carbohydrates to be ''non-impact carbohydrates,'' meaning that our bodies can't metabolize or use them, so they simply don't count (yet, keep in mind, they still provide calories).
Net carbohydrates are calculated by taking total carbohydrate grams and subtracting from those any indicated fiber or sugar alcohol grams. The remaining carbohydrates are considered the given product's net carbohydrates. So, since an Eat-Smart bar contains 33 grams of carbohydrates, 5 grams of fiber, and 6 grams of sugar alcohols, the ''net carbohydrate'' impact is equal to 22 (33 - 5 - 6 = 22). This carbohydrate ''impact'' may seem relatively high to some people, but the reality is carbohydrates, whether from whole-food or sugar alcohols, still contain calories. And as we know, overconsumption of calories is what leads to unwanted weight gain, particularly bodyfat.
Why are lower sugar alcohols important to me?
For one good reason: your stomach. While FDA labeling rules do not require identification of the sugar alcohol content of food products (including protein bars), we added this information to our ''nutritional facts'' label because we wanted you to see we purposely kept our sugar alcohol levels very low; whereas most companies simply load up their bars with sugar alcohols to lower the ''net impact'' effect of their bar—the undesired effect, unfortunately, is that high amount of sugar alcohols can leave your stomach distressed, bloated, full of gas, and if too much is consumed, can even lead to diarrhea.
How do I read the expiration date on an Eat-Smart bar; and what if the date exceeded its ''Best Before Date''? Can I still eat it?
All of our Eat-Smart bars contain a ''Best Before Date'' on the packaging (both the outside of the box and individual bar wrappers). It is in the format of a two-digit month, a two-digit date, and a four-digit year. As an example, a Best Before of January 01, 2011 would appear stamped as ''01/01/2011''. If stored correctly, the bar is likely not spoiled after that date. However, eating the bar before that date will ensure you're enjoying the bar at its very best, so we do not recommend eating it if the date has passed. If, however, you have purchased an Eat-Smart bar after the date has already passed, please take it back to your place of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (we will be sure to credit them). If you encounter any problems, please call us at 1-866-688-7679, and we will ensure you get a fresh, new Eat-Smart bar.
Does your Eat-Smart bar come with a money-back guarantee?
Absolutely! If, after one bite (or a whole bar or even an entire box), you aren't completely satisfied and find that Eat-Smart is not the best-tasting protein bar you have ever tasted, we'll refund every penny of your purchase price, for a full 60 days afterwards. That's how confident we are in the delicious taste and nutritional profile of our Eat-Smart bar. We wouldn't have it any other way!
If I have more questions about Eat-Smart bars, who can I contact?
If you have any additional questions about Eat-Smart bars, or your nutrition and exercise plan, iSatori Technologies professionals are always available to help. You can contact us between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., MST, at our toll-free number, which is 1-866-688-7679, where you can speak to one of our certified nutritionists, or you can email us at email@example.com.
Pick your three favorite comments and follow this link to enter your ''ballot'' (just type in the numbers of your top three)!
Now, here’s the really cool part, in this ''election,'' not only does your vote for your favorite comments really count, but… you could win too! That is, when you send in your vote, we'll randomly choose 10 people to send an Eat-Smart bar, a full box, or even two boxes to. Hopefully you find that a greater incentive to ''get out the Eat-Smart vote'' than an ''I Voted'' sticker.
1) ''Eat-Smart bars do not have that typical low-quality bad ingredient taste that many other companies try to pass on to you as a great nutritional choice. Eat-Smart bars deliver high-quality, great-tasting nutrition into something you swear was full of sugar. It's awesome to say that once again iSatori has delivered on a product that truly backs up its name--Eat-Smart!!!!!''
East Bethel, MN
2) ''I like to take protein before I go to bed to recoup while I sleep, and having an Eat-Smart bar doesn't have me waking up having to go to the restroom like protein shakes do. The profile and taste is better than any other bar I've tried.''
Rancho Mirage, CA
3) ''That I feel I'm indulging in a candy bar but knowing that I'm transforming my body into a fit, lean, muscle machine with every delicious bite.''
4) ''That I can feel like I'm eating a Whatchamacallit without the guilt.''
5) ''I have never tried the Eat-Smart bars but use the Eat-Smart protein powder every morning after my work-out so would love to try them. They would be much easier to pack around than the powder.''
6) ''They're very satisfying, filling, and taste really good.''
Los Angeles, CA
7) ''A convenient way to pick up 27 grams of protein from a bar. I work long hours and do not always have the time for a full meal. This is not to mention the taste. They have to be the best tasting bars on the market. I have tried many, many bars in the past, and these are by far the best tasting.''
Glen Burnie, MD
8) ''Oooey Gooey Goodness without the guilt!! They are sweet, crunchy, chocolaty, and delicious. They have all the right textures and flavors and are perfect when you need a quick protein treat!''
9) Two words: 'Simply Irresistible!!!'
27 g of Protein, high in fiber, and low in sugar...can I ask for more??''
Pembroke Pines, FL
10) ''Keeps me full.''
11) ''The texture! The chocolate and caramel mixed with the puffed rice is delicious and feels great to eat!''
12) ''They are oohey goohey filled whey protein bars.''
14) ''The crunchiness is what really gets me. I really like the puffed up crispy texture. Then you add the caramel gooeyness on top and you're in heaven. The other stuff after that is all icing on the cake. The rich chocolate and peanuts are just an added bonus. No complaints here! Also, the bar is gigantic, really fills you up. If you find yourself without a meal handy or you're just in a situation where busting out the can of tuna isn't appropriate, it's nice to have Eat-Smart bars around as a back-up.''
15) ''They are the best tasting bars period! The taste, texture everything about them is great! I love these bars!''
16) ''Eat-Smart bars have the high-quality ingredients I've found in other iSatori products. They are rich in flavor and high in protein and are filling. They are a hit among my friends and me.''
17) ''That they are filling and taste delicious.''
18) ''That Eat Smart bars cover all the bases so well. They are nutritious and GOOD. They also help keep me full.''
19) ''I have tried practically every bar out there, including EAS, Met-RX, Labrada, and Pure Protein, which are some of the most popular. Eat-Smart is by far the best-tasting MRP bar I have tried! Before Eat-Smart came along, it was really a matter of choosing the lesser of evils in terms of MRP bars. Because of my job, MRP bars are an absolute necessity. Eat-Smart makes eating MRP bars something to look forward to.''
20) ''The great taste.''
21) ''All I could think and say after every bite was 'INDUBITABLY!'''
St. Cloud, MN
22) ''They are perfect for when at the office and you get that need for a sweet snack but don't want the sugar crash later. And it's easier than using a shaker bottle.''
23) ''The taste.''
24) ''The taste is fantastic for something that's good for you.''
25) ''The fact that they don't taste like the 'other bars' out there. These are delicious and fulfilling bars that can curb any appetite.''
26) ''All my friends tease me because I eat really healthy! I eat a lot of salads when we go out to eat, and I work out like a mad woman! What I love about the Eat-Smart bars is that when I eat them in front of my friends they all say 'finally you're eating something unhealthy,' but it just makes me laugh cause even though I look like I'm eating a big fat chocolate bar, I'm actually eating something good for me to power me up for the workout I'm about to do haha!''
El Mirage, Arizona
27) ''I have been buying these for awhile now, and I really love the flavors they offer, and they are a quick snack that fully satisfies your appetite!!! I am a very busy mom and am always on the go, so I always make sure I have a couple of these 'Eat-Smart' bars handy in my purse.''
28) ''Love the candy bar taste. It's like eating a treat rather than nutrition. :)''
29) ''I thought the Eat-Smart Bars were going to be the typical, chalky, chocolate-esque, bar. I'm very happy to say that I was wrong. These bars give your body what it needs, and it genuinely tastes good. The chocolate tastes like chocolate. Which in itself is a great feat. Thank you for making a great tasting, healthy bar.''
30) ''I live in Southern California where our local retailers stock just about every nutrition bar on the market. Tired of my usual sawdust and cardboard flavored bars, the owner of my local shop gave me an Eat-Smart Bar and said, 'Here try this, I know you have tried everything else I sell.'
''Not having any idea of what to expect other than a bland taste and putty-like texture, my mouth was surprised. My brain was surprised. My taste buds were surprised, too. I had to look at the label to make sure that the guy hadn't slipped me a candy bar. This was, quite simply, the best tasting bar I have ever had.
''I was shocked to read the label and find out that this was actually GOOD FOR ME, as well. I bought a box of them right then and there. I started to hound iSatori and the other retail stores in my area (and have the emails to prove this!) to carry these bars. I now carry them with me and am trying to convert friends and co-workers. Yesterday, I put my friend's fast food meal in the trash before he could take a bite and gave him an Eat-Right Bar instead. He is now convinced. One by one I am extolling the virtues of this handy, nutritious, and great tasting bar to anyone who will listen to my lunatic ravings.''
''Thank you for a great product. Keep up the development of new and delicious products!
31) ''The profile. The use of high-quality protein along with slow and fast absorbing carbohydrates is optimum for intense athletes that need that quick and easy fuel. The convenience of this bar makes getting your fuel for the day much easier! And the flavor sounds amazing and to die for!''
32) ''As the coach of a middle school, I begin my day very early, which rarely leaves me with any time to grab breakfast or lunch. These bars are awesome for people like me who are always on the run but are still concerned about what they eat. It's like having dessert for breakfast! These bars are an essential part of my daily nutrition. I keep a box in my truck, so I always have a meal handy. I highly recommend these bars to anyone on a high protein diet. These are NOT your typical protein bars.''
El Paso, Texas
33) ''Well, first it would have to be the outrageous incredible delicious taste. Next it would have to be the handy, yet attractive colorful wrapper. To the point, there is no 'well if I win,'—no, I win period. Go ahead and send them on my way.''
Phillip Craig Schutte
34) ''They're REAL-sized, not just two bites and you're done. I feel full and satisfied after enjoying an Eat-Smart Bar. I'm on the go a lot and Eat-Smart Bars are so handy to have in the car, at my job, or even at home. I work rotating shifts and sometimes have to work sixteen-hours at a time. Grabbing an Eat-Smart Bar has saved me more than once from dangerously low blood sugar levels. They keep me going strong!''
Massena, New York
35) ''Nutritional, convenient when on the run, and best of all they taste great!! Without great taste in a nutrition bar, you won't use it. You will use these bars.''
David Richardson, M.D.
36) ''They really do have that 'candy-bar' taste with its rich, creamy dark chocolate and gooey caramel and the awesome taste of fresh-roasted peanuts. It's a winner!
MASSAPEQUA PARK, NY
37) ''The flavor... but beyond that the ingredients are better than average. The problem is, I have to tell myself to not eat the whole box in the same day... they're just too good.''
38) ''They keep me full all day. I'm around very, very tempting food all day long. Pizzas, pasta, Mexican food, fresh baked bread and cookies. I have one bar, and I stay full all day long... I'm not tempted to eat the other stuff. They are Perfect!! Love the taste...''
39) ''Eat-Smart bars taste like real candy. Great taste and healthy protein!''
40) ''The always fresh flavor and how they don't taste bland like some bars.''
41) ''They're more natural than other bars.''
Fall River, MA
42) ''Love that they taste like a candy bar. Great protein content too. And, it's a Colorado company!''
43) ''They're delicious, convenient, and good for me without packing on the calories.''
New York, NY
44) ''Easy to eat, not chalky.''
45) ''They are a sneaky treat but without all the sugars associated with the normal sweets. At last something tastes as good as it is nutritious.''
Kirkcaldy Fife, Scotland
46) ''The mouth-watering taste, which seems too good to be true, since the bars are actually good for you.''
47) ''I think the serving size is the best because it is realistically filling, and I can also tolerate the flavor.''
48) ''I like the quality it has in protein, and it doesn't leave an aftertaste like some bars do. Plus, the Eat-Smart bars are easy on the stomach and don't get that bloated feeling as other bars did.''
49) ''Besides tasting great, Eat-Smart Bars are nutritious, convenient, and healthy...they help me make smart decisions when choosing a snack and hold me over until my next meal.''
Fort Walton Beach FL
50) ''They are absolutely delicious!''
51) ''Fresh tasting crunchy flavor. Consistency is also fine.''
St. Louis, MO
52) ''In a word.... WONDERFUL!''
53) ''The choco-licious crispy taste!''
54) ''Tastes great.''
55) ''The taste and the amount of Protein.''
56) ''Convenient, yet extremely powerful way to replenish after work-outs or even between meals.''
57) ''Their incredible taste—like a rice crispy bar, with caramel and peanuts dipped in rich, dark chocolate. But the taste doesn't fool me, I like that it's packed with the most advanced premium whey protein and full of other good stuff too, like fiber, vitamins, and it's low in sugar alcohols!! I LOVE EAT-SMART BARS... and can never eat just one, but the whole box is gone within the week.''
58) ''I have not tried yet but my mouth is watering thinking about them :) They look fantastic!!!! I know you make the best products out there, so they have to be great!!!!''
60) ''It was very difficult to really tell that I was eating a nutrition product. I think I read the ingredients at least 3 times while I was eating the bar. It was great, and I am very impressed.''
61) ''The flavor and texture of the Eat-Smart Bar is incredible for the quality of protein and fiber included in this Meal Replacement Bar.''
62) ''Taste, texture, and the protein content in one bar.''
63) ''What I like about them is the delicious flavor. Unlike other bars I tried in the past, these are full of flavor, and after a long hard workout, they are my reward. Not only are they delicious but also provide me with the necessary nutrients that my body needs.''
64) ''What I like best about Eat-Smart Bars is their 'candy-bar' taste, rich, creamy dark chocolate covering, moist chewy whey crisps, layered with caramel and fresh-roasted peanuts.''
65) ''Finally, the search is over. Eat-Smart bars have a taste that you never get tired of. The bar isn't too sweet, it's not dry, and after eating half of the bar, you just sit back and enjoy the rest of the bar. Unlike other bars, after eating half of the bar, I usually end up throwing it away, because the taste isn't there, and you have to force yourself to eat the whole bar. Other bars are like a candy bar, just full of gooey caramel, or they are so dry that you feel like you are eating chalk. For an added treat, I put a bar in the refrigerator and sit back and enjoy a nice cold Eat-Smart Bar. Thanks for creating a great tasting and nutritious bar. I will be standing on a street corner passing out my stock of unused other nutrition bars...''
West Elizabeth, PA
66) The taste and the convenience.''
67) ''That they taste great & really fill you up!! One of the best nutritional bars on the market!''
Hallandale Beach, FL
68) ''Knowing that the bar I'm eating is not just satisfying my taste buds; it's giving my body what it needs to help me achieve my goals. I can look at a candy bar and know it will bring me temporary pleasure because it tastes good, but then I'll regret eating it about 15 minutes later when I think 'did I really need to eat that?' Eat-Smart Bars don't just meet my desire for something great tasting, they also provide lasting benefits after the wrapper gets thrown away. I don't have to choose any more between great taste or good for me: it's all right there.''
Walnut Creek, CA
69) ''Good for your health.''
70) ''Our entire Family LOVES Eat-Smart Bars. Our oldest daughter plays Division 1 Soccer, and she always eats an Eat-Smart Bar after Practice or a Game to replenish her Body. Our Son Wrestles, plays golf, and Lacrosse. For Wrestling he burns up so many calories he's famished at the end of a Meet of Practice. He eats a Bar every day. The Bars are convenient for a Golf Bag especially when you are on the 'Back 9.' Our 16 year old daughter plays Competitive Soccer and she also likes the energy it gives her. Mom travels for her job and this is a great meal replacement bar as the Airlines don't feed you anymore, and when they do it is not healthy. The Eat Smart Bars, along with the Shakes, helped Dad lose 25 lbs!''
Nancy E. Cushing
Lone Tree, CO
71) ''I'm a person who lacks energy by default. I also hate trying to whip up a meal after a workout. The Eat-Smart bar takes care of both of these issues. I'm not saying that I substitute these bars with every meal, but it's good for on the go.''
Las Vegas, NV
72) ''I like Eat-Smart bars for the simple fact that they taste good, but yet I know they are healthy with lots of protein and vitamins. I do not always have time to prepare a meal with the amount of nutrients I need to help my muscles grow, so I am reassured that when I gnosh on an Eat-Smart bar, I am filling in the gaps where a meal is supposed to be.''
Carlton Sargent II
73) ''It's the fact that it doesn't taste like other bars I tried. These bars are full of flavor plus they deliver the necessary nutrients my body needs after my workout. It's kind of a treat after a hard workout.''
74) ''Wasn't hungry afterward.''
Brenda L. Armijo
75) ''No long-winded story needed here. I have been buying MRP bars for many years. There is no comparable product on the market today. Some are very good and better than others, but none are as good as the new Eat Smart bars! Excellent product and the price is right.''
76) ''What I like most about Eat-Smart bars is that I knew I was getting the same great nutrition that I get from my Eat-Smart powder. Taste didn't take a backseat either. I left eating the bar satisfied but yet wanting more. Good work on all the strong nutrients I look for and thanks for keeping out all the bad!''
North Attleborough, Ma
Don't forget to vote for your favorite comments here, and you could win too! (Just type in the numbers of your top three)!
Winners will be notified right here on iSatoritech.com. So come back next week to see if your comment—or your favorite comment—won. We'll simply turn the winning comments red. So don't forget to come back!
''The verdict is in! The Eat-Smart bars arrived today and just shortly after my workout so it was perfect timing. I decided to forgo my apple and natural peanut butter snack for an Eat-Smart bar. I have to say they are really good!!! Nice mix of protein and sugars for an after-workout meal. ''
''Your Eat Smart bar is GREAT!!!!''
The taste is KILLER!!!!!
''Stephen Adele and iSatori hit a GRAND SLAM Home Run with their Eat Smart Protein Bars! These get the ShariFitness stamp of approval!''
''I just tried the Eat-Smart Protein Bar. I actually have hated protein bars...until now. These are FANTASTIC!!! iSatori has done it again!
''Stephen, I just had to write you because after taking my first bite of your new Eat-Smart, I seriously couldn't believe what I was eating could in any way be good for me. I was surprised to see that your bar didn't have anything bad in it. It's like you took a candy bar, took all the bad stuff out, and pumped in a bunch of good stuff. I especially like the use of whey protein Hydrolysates—I am a big believer this is the most advanced protein on the planet. You guys are WAY (and I mean Way) ahead of the pack on this product. Seriously. The best in protein. The best in taste. What more could a bodybuilder ask for… you get the best of both worlds. Thanks iSatori for a 10-star bar (on a scale of 5 stars)!!!''
''The bars are jacked up with 27 grams of protein, powered by whey protein hydrolysates. The whey protein hydrolysates absorb faster compared to ordinary whey protein and thus increase the anabolic potential in your body. That said, with 27 grams of protein, it doesn't have that chalk-in-your-mouth type taste that comes with some other bars. It really doesn't taste like you're eating a protein bar at all due to the crunchy texture. So what does it taste like then? Well the texture tastes like a rice crispy square dipped in chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel! Hmm, I think I'll unwrap another one right now!''
Please share your comments about Eat-Smart bars! Just email us at Info@isatoritech.com.